Proceed through the following steps to re-certify/renew with DDS.
- Complete and print the Application
For Motor Vehicle Records. If you do not have Adobe Reader,
here to download it. Sign and date the form.
- For the purposes of insurance, employment, credit, and rental
- For the purpose of limited rating information:
- DDS will then review your application. Incomplete applications
will not be certified. If your package is incomplete,
it will be returned to your office with a letter stating why it
- If the application is denied, a letter of denial will be sent
to you outlining the reasons why.
- If the application is accepted, DDS will mail a certification
notice/information letter to you. Included in this package will
be your "Customer ID", "User ID" and "Password"
which will be needed to access the Internet MVR Inquiry web page.
- Users will be notified by e-mail (if provided) when the account
If you have any questions concerning the MVR certification process,
please e-mail the DDS, Licensing & Records Division at email@example.com.